Google Analytics is currently my favorite web analysis tool. If you not familiar with it yet, I recommend to check it out.
In order to learn more about it, you can go to YouTube and watch a couple of the video tutorials. To start, Google has a great introduction for getting familiar with the interface of Google Analytics:
Great additional tips, info and add-ons:
– There is a great primer on Newsvine how you can set it up in three steps.
– In a great post on Top Rank Blog Thomas McMahon highlights five lesser know Google Analytics features.
– Daily Blog Tip mentions 5 great Google Analytics reports for bloggers.
– Wilson Web lists 15 Google Analytics Tips to Speed Up Your Website Data Analysis & Optimization.
– In case you have an online business, I recommend to read the article “https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009612?hl=en”>Setup E-Commerce Tracking that comes directly from the source, the Help Center of Google Analytics.
– Very informative also is the post “Google Analytics Tracking for Flash” – also written by the Google team.
– Needless to say that it’s always worth to check out the Google Analytics blog for news and updates.
– For all the WordPress bloggers: I recommend to install the Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. Its interface is very nice, and the fine grained stats and AdSense integration make it a particularly powerful tool.
I will write more about Google Analytics and other web traffic analysis tools. Come back and check for more!
Find out what else is on my mind by following me on Twitter! If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.